Well, I finally got around to updating this site. Beforehand, it was the epitome of the phrase "The cobbler's children have no shoes". I've completely redone everything from the ground up using Jekyll and Compass with HTML5 and CSS3, and a few other token technologies. It's actually becoming a respectable website from a front-end engineering standpoint. I've learned a lot over the years. I'll go into more details in a later post.
Even though I am de-emphasizing "Flash" as a technology, both professionally and privately, I still am going to keep the name "aeflash". I've been using it for almost 10 years, and the name has become somewhat of an identity, I use it in many places. I'm also planning to use it as a stage name where appropriate. "Flash" does not neccessarily mean "Adobe Shockwave Flash" anymore.
I'm also totally embracing the ligature now.